No small print
Our principles and values are reflected in
our policies and terms of service
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Concrete Quality we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it, for example for contacting you or producing an invoice. We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason, so we never do that.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- The only personal information we store on our servers is what you willingly provide. We ask you to voluntarily provide your name and other details like your country of residence, company name, and position, but completing this data is optional and we don’t verify it in any way unless we need to produce an invoice.
- A valid email address is required to provide part of the services. This address can be any real email, so your identity is not disclosed.
- We keep this data without time limit, as your registration never expires. We also keep all the emails from our clients for our records.
- In our products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to other users and kept private.
- None of this information will be shared with third parties or made public unless you explicitly authorize us to do it, by a clear media like email and not through tricks like small print or hidden checkboxes.
- As you surely know if you’re here is that this is a software for the construction industry so we focus on materials testing, production, and business-related data and not your personal data. Any statistics we make for the improvement of our products is totally anonymous and based on the software usage data and business data, not your personal information.
- We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Guidelines according to Articles 13 and 14 valid since May 25th, 2018.
Concrete Quality SLU (VAT ID: ESB87365334), represented by Juan Manuel Pereira (NIE X4793948N), from now on referred to indistinctly as “Concrete Quality” or “CQ”, operates several websites and software applications including concrete-quality.com, Quality Control, and Quality Mix. It is Concrete Quality’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites or applications.
Website Visitors and Application Users
Like most website and application operators, Concrete Quality collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Concrete Quality‘s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Concrete Quality‘s visitors use its website. From time to time, Concrete Quality may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Concrete Quality also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Concrete-Quality.com blogs. Concrete Quality only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Concrete Quality’s websites and/or Applications choose to interact with Concrete Quality in ways that require Concrete Quality to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Concrete Quality gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at Concrete-Quality.com or to use the Application to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Concrete Quality – by purchasing access to the Concrete Quality application services, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Concrete Quality collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Concrete Quality. Concrete Quality does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in a certain website or application-related activities.
Concrete Quality may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites and application usage. For instance, Concrete Quality may monitor the most popular blogs on the Concrete-Quality.com site or most popular application’s functions and services. Concrete Quality may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Concrete Quality does not disclose personally-identifying or information other than as described below. This also applies to information gathered by the use of the application that could be private or commercially valuable to the user’s employer company. The application may automatically send reports about errors encountered by the user while performing certain tasks. These reports only contain information to identify the user who encountered the error, date and time of the report, operating system information and the error description. No personal o private information is sent with these reports.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Concrete Quality discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Concrete Quality ‘s behalf or to provide services available at Concrete Quality’s websites or applications, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Concrete Quality’s websites and applications, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Concrete Quality will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying or commercially valuable information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Concrete Quality discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Concrete Quality believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Concrete Quality, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Concrete Quality website and/or application and have supplied your email address, Concrete Quality may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Concrete Quality and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Concrete Quality takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Concrete Quality, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Concrete Quality goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Concrete Quality may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Concrete Quality ® is not associated with Microsoft Corporation, and does not act as a representative for any of its products like .NET Framework, SQL Server, Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.). All mention to these products and brands are for informative purposes only.
Concrete Quality © 2012-2022 Concrete Quality, SLU – All rights reserved